Saturday, June 12, 2010

low gap • part 1 • green


Wow, it has been a super long time since I updated this blog. I think its about time to get back into the swing of things, don't you? This page will be for pictures that I like or recent things that I have photographed. Don't expect a lot of words, it will mostly be pictures.

So, I just got back from backpacking at Grayson Highlands in SW Virginia (more on that to come). On my way to VA, I stopped in Low Gap, NC and hung out for a little while. This cool little place is just before you get to VA on NC 89. Not much there, but I found a couple of things to take pictures of.






2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What I like about the green barn is that I thought the blue/clouds sky was a metal shed roof! My glasses ARE on. Just cool. Kerri

Kerri said...

Funny-people with a shop in the mountains wishing it was at the coast...? Kerri